Cloud-based application delivery has transformed enterprises of all sizes. Network access is critical for the viability of today’s businesses. As the trend to outsource network management continues, Managed Service Providers have a lot of market opportunities ahead. But, they need to ensure the scalability and stability of their offerings while reducing OPEX (Operational Expenses).
That is where Anuta Networks ATOM comes in..
Managed Services Challenges:
- Need to support network policy deployment for branch, campus and data center for enterprises of all sizes
- Need to provide value added services and demonstrate ROI to customers
- Need to build expertise to on-board new customers quickly
- Manual process for change requests and support costs increase OPEX
- Different customers have different choice of vendor devices across each technology
Anuta ATOM Solution:
- Supports network policy deployment for enterprise branch, campus and data center of all sizes using the distributed server and agent architecture
- Delivers value-added services such as self-service, pay-as-you-grow scalability, branch on-demand etc
- Has an intuitive policy designer that enables quick-service definition and faster on-boarding of new customers
- Includes Service Manager that simplifies troubleshooting efforts and introduces self-service that avoids MSP involvement for change requests
- Supports industry leading vendors – Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, F5, Fortinet, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Networks, VMware etc