Technical Lead will work with Anuta Product Management & Architecture teams to Define, Develop & Enhance Anuta ATOM platform to address network automation, telemetry, analytics & assurance for a very large scale enterprise, service provider & telecommunication networks. Technical Lead will bring Innovation & enhance User Experience to ATOM Software by adopting latest technologies in Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, User experience & TDD.
- Design & Develop software to improve the availability, resilience, scalability, latency, and efficiency of Anuta ATOM Software.
- Design, Develop, Enhance ATOM’s Manageability, Troubleshooting, Serviceability
- Lead software engineering teams in a agile and test driven development environment (TDD)
- Champion Software Quality, Documentation, User Experience
- Design & Develop tools to improve developer & customer productivity
- Participate & Lead in Design Reviews, Code Review, Static Analysis
- Integrate concepts & technologies like Analytics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- B.Tech or M.Tech Degree in Computer Science or Other Engineering disciplines
- 2+ Years in Enterprise Java, Java internals (JVM performance tuning, GC, etc.) & Python
- 2+ Years of experience in designing, developing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems in E-Commerce or Telecommunication industries.
- Strong experience in model driven development and familiarity with IETF YANG, NACM, TOSCA, NETCONF, OpenConfig
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues, locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors and how they work).
- Strong experience with CI/CD – Jenkins, Hudson, Gradle, etc.,
- Strong expertise in building Microservices test infrastructure to address Functional, Scale, Performance, Availability & Resiliency behavior of Microservices
- Strong expertise in MicroServices, Docker, Kubernetes, Big Data based Software architectures
- Strong expertise of messaging middleware like – Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Strong expertise of KPI Reporting, Troubleshooting & Log management – ELK, KPI Reporting, TSDB, Grafana
- Strong expertise of Database technologies – NoSQL, Distributed Databases, Caching, Redis, GraphDB like Neo4J etc.,
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.