Today’s agile organizations rely on IT to introduce new products to market quickly and to differentiate themselves. With the proliferation of Public Cloud, there is enormous pressure on IT to become a service delivery organization.
However, legacy systems and manual processes make it extremely challenging to deliver new applications. That is where Anuta Networks ATOM comes in.
Application Delivery Challenges
- Too many point tools that delay application delivery
- Manual processes resulting in security violations
- Increasing OPEX to handle change requests from application owners
- Managing multiple vendor devices is proving costly
- Many legacy applications preventing adoption of latest technologies
Anuta ATOM Solution
- Delivers comprehensive network policy automation that supports L2-L7 services including Firewall, ADC, GSLB, WAN Op, Proxy, MPLS, QoS, and IPAM
- Includes Role Based Access Control and automated provisioning and de-provisioning as per industry best practices and ensures compliance with regulations
- Introduces Self-Service and enables application owners to make infrastructure changes without IT admin intervention
- Supports Multi-Vendor devices for each technology in the Data Center and obviates the need to learn multiple vendor GUI or CLI
- Discovers existing network services and enables self-service automation for them. This relieves the IT admin from trivial network changes and helps them focus on evaluating and deploying new technologies