- Too many point tools that delay application delivery
- Manual processes resulting in security violations
- Increasing OPEX to handle change requests from application owners
- Managing multiple vendor devices is proving costly
- Many legacy applications preventing adoption of latest technologies
Today’s agile organizations rely on IT to introduce new products to market quickly and to differentiate themselves. With the proliferation of Public Cloud, there is enormous pressure on IT to become a service delivery organization.
However, legacy systems and manual processes make it extremely challenging to deliver new applications. That is where Anuta Networks NCX comes in.