Anuta Networks Launches Support for ETSI NFV for Large Scale Service Provider Networks
MILPITAS, CA – August 20th, 2014 – Anuta Networks, the leading provider of network services orchestration solutions, today announced support for ETSI NFV use cases within its NCX solution, designed to deliver agile and secure SDN benefits for large service provider networks.
“ETSI NFV is fast emerging as a growing standard embraced by more than 800 service providers around the world,” said Chandu Guntakala, CEO of Anuta Networks. “Supporting these ETSI NFV use cases has been an instrumental addition to our NCX portfolio and we are committed to continue delivering this value to more service providers.”
- Virtual CPE: NCX delivers composition of virtual network functions (VNFs) from multiple vendors to provide CPE functionality. Supported virtual CPE functions include L3 termination, DMVPN, Zone based firewalls, WAN optimization and Web Security. VNFs from leading vendors such as Cisco CSR1000v, Juniper Firefly, Riverbed Virtual Steelhead, and Checkpoint VSG are supported.
- Virtual MPLS backbone and Edge Networks: NCX delivers network service orchestration for service provider backbone and edge networks consisting of VNFs for Provider Edge (PE) routers, Customer Edge (CE) routers as well as Route Reflectors (RR). Cisco CSR1000v is already supported and support for Brocade Vyatta router will be available in Q3FY14.
- Virtual Data Center: NCX delivers virtualized networks consisting of VNFs such as Virtual Routers, Virtual Firewalls, Virtual Load Balancers and Virtual WAN Optimization. Supported VNFs include Cisco CSR 1000v, F5 LTM VE, Citrix NetScaler VPX, Radware ADC-VX and Riverbed Virtual Steelhead.
- VNF Manager: NCX Virtual Appliance Lifecycle manager enables service providers to customize the VNF configuration, activate Licenses, and monitor the VNF performance and availability. The NCX service orchestrator introduces new VNFs to dynamically scale-up and scale-down the network.
“ETSI NFV is going to be widely adopted by service providers for the ability to virtualize network functions that can be scaled and deployed dynamically. Anuta’s NCX provides the necessary components of virtualization and orchestration for large scale networks.”
Haruhiko Nishida, Senior Manager (Global Products Business HQ), NTT Advanced Technology Corporation (100% Subsidiary of NTT Corporation)
VMworld US 2014
Anuta NCX and support for ETSI NFV use cases will be demonstrated at VMworld 2014 in San Francisco, Booth # 424.
Follow Anuta Networks on the web at:
- Twitter (@anutanetworks)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/anuta-networks)
# # #
PRESS & ANALYST RELATIONS, CONTACT:
Monica Giannella Read
© Anuta Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Anuta, Anuta Networks, Anuta nCloudX and the Anuta Networks logo are trademarks of Anuta Networks, Inc. in the USA. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.