Anuta Networks Welcomes New Partners for Worldwide SDN and NFV Deployments
Abacus Technical Services, Geode Networks, Kiratech Srl, Silicom Ltd and Xantaro Holding, GMBH collaborate with the Anuta Global Channel Partner Program
MILPITAS, CA – June 9th, 2015 – Anuta Networks, the leading provider of network services orchestration solutions, today announced growing momentum for its Global Channel Partner Program with Abacus Technical Services, Geode Networks, Kiratech Srl, Silicom Ltd and Xantaro Holding, GMBH. These leading system integrators are aligning their solutions with Anuta NCX to offer enterprises and service providers with world class systems integration and engineering expertise for the design and deployment of SDN and NFV solutions.
“It is very exciting to see the momentum for our partner program across all geographical regions,” said Chandu Guntakala, President and CEO, at Anuta Networks. “And, customers around the world should be pleased to welcome our new partner’s solutions to the Global Channel Partner program. Together, we look forward to delivering SDN and NFV benefits to worldwide enterprise and service provider customers.”
The new members of the program are:
- Abacus Technical Services – Abacus Technical Services comprises a highly experienced team of technology professionals who maximize client success by delivering premier IT services at the right time and right price. Headquartered in Plano, TX, Abacus supports Fortune 500 clients throughout North America.
- Geode Networks Europe Ltd – Geode Networks is an innovative solutions and services provider in the United Kingdom. Geode specializes in Application Availability and Performance over wired and wireless IT infrastructures.
- Kiratech Srl – Kiratech Srl is a System and Cloud integrator with more than 20 years of experience in Italian market. Kiratech goal is to help companies in their journey to the cloud by adopting innovative paths such as Software Defined Data Center and Big Data Analytics in a secure way by assuming IT as a state-of-the-art business driver.
- Silicom Ltd – Silicom Ltd is a France based industry leading provider of high-performance networking and data infrastructure solutions. Silicom’s solutions dramatically improve performance and availability of network services.
- Xantaro Holding GMBH – Xantaro serves large enterprises and service providers in Germany, Netherlands and United Kingdom. Xantaro’ s product and service portfolio includes delivery and integration of services on different network layers independent of the manufacturer: from optical transport systems, IP/MPLS service platforms, Carrier Ethernet, security and data center virtualization applications through to complete product lifecycle management
The Anuta Global Channel Partner Program is a growing eco-system of system integrators, value added resellers and managed services solution providers. Since launching just a year ago, the program has established strong relationships with resellers and system integrators such as Hitachi Systems, NTT-AT, and O2 Networks (now part of Telstra). The full list of members in the Anuta Networks Global Channel Partner Program can be found online, along with the information on how to join the program.
Abacus Technical Services – “SDN and NFV offer great opportunities to deliver business agility”, said Steve Gunner, CEO at Abacus Technical Services, LLC. “We look forward to helping enterprises through this technology transition and we found a key partner in Anuta Networks. The NCX platform complements our extensive network services portfolio”.
Geode Networks – “Our highest priority is satisfied customers”, said Andy de Clerck, Technical Director and Co-Founder at Geode Networks. “Our customers can be rest assured that they will enjoy the latest services, technology and developments in the industry while mitigating risks associated with deployment. Anuta NCX brings unique value to our client base and we look forward to deploying them throughout United Kingdom.”
Kiratech Srl – “We’ve seen significant uptake in our data center business practice”, said Giulio Covassi, CEO at Kiratech. “Anuta NCX solution is a great fit for our large enterprise customers as they embark upon the journey to orchestrate their multi-vendor network infrastructure. Together, we look forward to accelerate the SDN deployments in Italy.”
Silicom Ltd – “At Silicom, we strive to deliver exceptional value to our customers and hence we are very selective about the products we offer”, said Christian Bataille, President and Founder, Silicom. “Today, we are excited to partner with Anuta Networks to bring its award winning NCX Network Orchestration Solution to Enterprise and Service Provider customers in France. Anuta’s NCX has been proven in world-wide deployments to reduce service delivery for traditional and next generation multi-vendor network infrastructure.”
Xantaro Holding GMBH- “Network Service Delivery is a key criterion for Service Provider’s success”, said Gerold Arheilger, CTO at Xantaro Deutschland GMBH. “Anuta NCX solution with its YANG based model driven orchestration offers the balance between network automation and customization that is needed for large scale multi-vendor network infrastructure. We look forward to empowering our mutual customers in EMEA to deliver the SDN benefits including agility, self-service and operational savings.”
About Anuta Networks:
Anuta Networks is the industry-first provider of end-to-end network services virtualization solutions for large, medium enterprises and service providers. The Company’s Network Services solutions help organizations of all sizes accelerate deployments of network infrastructures and bring agility to the network. Anuta Networks’ partnerships with industry leaders such as Cisco Systems, F5 Networks, VMware and many others further enable customers to rapidly transform their network services in agile infrastructure deployments. Anuta Networks was founded in 2010 by industry veterans with deep expertise in Enterprise, Data Center, Virtualization, Network and Systems Management. The Company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Japan, Australia, Ireland, France and India.
Follow Anuta Networks on the web at:
- Twitter (@anutanetworks)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/anuta-networks)
# # #
PRESS & ANALYST RELATIONS, CONTACT:
Monica Giannella Read
© Anuta Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Anuta, Anuta Networks, Anuta NCX and the Anuta Networks logo are trademarks of Anuta Networks, Inc. in the USA. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.