Anuta Networks Delivers New SDN Innovations for Today’s Distributed Enterprises
Introduces Significant Enhancements to NCX Platform
MILPITAS, CA – January 20, 2015 – Anuta Networks, the leading provider of network services orchestration solutions, today announced an updated release of NCX 4.0 with significant enhancements in support for OpenStack, NFV and YANG modeling.
“There has been significant activity in the networking area around technologies such as NFV, SDN and OpenStack,” said Srini Beereddy, Founder and CTO of Anuta Networks. “Telecom providers are partnering with standard bodies and vendors to push for NFV. Enterprises are in various stages of deploying SDN based solutions in their datacenters and remote branches. The main driver of all these activities is the need to create agile network services that can be designed and deployed quickly based on application and user requirements.”
Anuta NCX network service orchestrator integrates with many cloud portals such as OpenStack, and introduces self-service for network operations. The NCX solution automates complex configurations for multi-vendor network infrastructures across data, branch, campus and service provider core environments. Using an intuitive graphical designer, network administrators can define various levels of network services combining L2-L7 network functions. Network services are orchestrated on-demand and delivered within minutes using industry best practices. The NCX solution works with both legacy, physical and upcoming virtual appliance- based solutions in a multi-tenant environment.
Key NCX 4.0 Enhancements:
- OpenStack Support: Anuta NCX provides the ability to provision end-to-end L2-L7 network services on multi-vendor physical, virtual and software defined network devices. NCX ML2 plugin makes these network services available to OpenStack users by converting OpenStack Neutron requests into NCX network service APIs. Anuta ML2 plug-in allows customers to integrate their legacy as well as new infrastructures with OpenStack self-service frameworks.
- NFV Support: NCX 4.0 introduces support for ETSI NFV (Network Function Virtualization) use-cases such as Virtual CPE, Virtual MPLS backbone and Edge networks, Virtual Data Center etc. NCX delivers the MANO functionality in the ETSI NFV architecture and supports on-demand service chaining of L4-L7 VNFs including Brocade, Vyatta, Cisco CSR1000V, Cisco Nexus 1000V, VMware DVS, Citrix NetScaler VPX, F5 BIG-IP, Juniper vSRX, Juniper Firefly, Radware ADC-VX and Riverbed Steelhead WAN Optimization. NCX also includes VNF Manager to customize the VNF configuration, scale on-demand and monitor the VNF performance and availability.
- YANG Modeling Support: NCX 4.0 supports IETF YANG based data models. IETF standard YANG specified by RFC 6020 is a data modeling language used to model configuration and state data manipulated by the network configuration protocol (NETCONF). Customers and partners can extend the YANG based device and service models to rapidly customize the NCX deployments.
- New Device Support: NCX 4.0 introduces support for Brocade, Vyatta 5400, 5600 series, Cisco XRV, Ericsson SSR 8000 series, Fortigate 3140, 3140B, Juniper MX-80 series, Alaxala AX-3650, AX1240, AX2530 and Apresia 15000 series.
Anuta NCX 4.0 is generally available now, and licensed based on per VM or per device depending on deployment model. For more information, visit [www.anutanetworks.com/NCX]
Cisco Live EMEA 2015:
Anuta Networks will showcase the NCX solution at Cisco Live EMEA, Milano Congressi, January 26-30, at Booth # E47.
Follow Anuta Networks on the web at:
- Twitter (@anutanetworks)
- LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/anuta-networks)
# # #
PRESS & ANALYST RELATIONS, CONTACT:
Monica Giannella Read
© Anuta Networks, Inc. All rights reserved. Anuta, Anuta Networks, Anuta NCX and the Anuta Networks logo are trademarks of Anuta Networks, Inc. in the USA. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.