Network Plug and Play Overview:
Network Plug and Play (PnP) provides a simple, secure and flexible solution to bring up network equipment in local or remote environments.
Networking teams incur a significant cost to install large greenfield deployments. In a traditional approach the network is first designed, and then each device is staged before connecting to the network. This process is time-consuming and error-prone.
Network Plug and Play simplifies the entire process of onboarding new devices with a zero-touch deployment experience. The on-site non-technical staff adds new devices to the network without having to provide seed configuration, while the network administrator centrally manages the device software & configuration policy.
Anuta ATOM Network Plug and Play Solution Delivers:
- Consistent and hassle-free deployment for a variety of network infrastructures such as switches, routers, and wireless devices
- Flexibility to customize the Network Plug and Play process using workflows
- Orchestration for procurement tools and IPAM systems to collect new device details such as Serial Numbers and IP addresses
- Customized configuration files for each device automatically using data modeling
- Simplified RMA process for existing devices
- Secured communication between the PnP agent and server using SSL certificates
- Intuitive dashboards that report PnP status
- Post validate configuration compliance and managed device onboarding
- Auto-scalable microservices to provision huge greenfield deployments