Fortune Global 50 Financial Institution Accelerates Application Delivery with Anuta NCX
A Fortune Global-50 Financial Institution(FG-50 Fintech) which operates a large number of banks and insurance businesses around the globe aims to enhance its private cloud services to its group of subsidiaries.
To expand its business operations, the FG-50 Fintech required an innovative solution that can automate the provisioning of applications as means to improve time-to-market for its range of services. At the same time, the company aims to reduce its operating expenditure(OPEX) by shifting away from legacy processes including replacing the ticketing system currently deployed to affect policy updates.
The highly successful PoC demonstrated the capabilities of Anuta Networks’ NCX solution to deliver application delivery orchestration for comprehensive network policy automation that supports L2-L7 services including Firewall, ADC, GSLB, WAN Op, Proxy, MPLS, QoS and IPAM.
Following are the key highlights:
- Reduced tenant onboarding time from weeks to minutes.
- Reduced network team’s involvement in change requests by 70%.
- Introduction of consistency for network operations and improved overall security and compliance.
- Service Models for customer use cases were developed in less than 2 weeks.
- Faster application deployment within any data center environment with integrated service fulfillment testing for quicker turnaround time.
To learn more about the Proof of Concept(PoC) conducted by the FG-50 Fintech and how Anuta Networks delivered the requirements leveraging its Anuta NCX Orchestration Platform, download the Case Study here. or read the flipbook below.
– Puravi Rajan Chetti, August 2nd, 2016.