Application Delivery Automation
Today's agile organizations rely on IT to introduce new products to market quickly and to differentiate themselves. With the proliferation of Public Cloud, there is enormous pressure on IT to become a service delivery organization.
However, legacy systems and manual processes make it extremely challenging to deliver new applications. That is where Anuta Networks NCX comes in.
Application Delivery Challenges:
- Too many point tools that delay application delivery
- Manual processes resulting in security violations
- Increasing OPEX to handle change requests from application owners
- Managing multiple vendor devices is proving costly
- Many legacy applications preventing adoption of latest technologies
- Delivers comprehensive network policy automation that supports L2-L7 services including Firewall, ADC, GSLB, WAN Op, Proxy, MPLS, QoS, and IPAM
- Includes Role Based Access Control and automated provisioning and de-provisioning as per industry best practices and ensures compliance with regulations
- Introduces Self-Service and enables application owners to make infrastructure changes without IT admin intervention
- Supports Multi-Vendor devices for each technology in the Data Center and obviates the need to learn multiple vendor GUI or CLI
- Discovers existing network services and enables self-service automation for them. This relieves the IT admin from trivial network changes and helps them focus on evaluating and deploying new technologies