End-to-End network automation promises to deliver network services faster and reduce overall expenses. Network automation, when delivered as promised, becomes a key differentiator.
In reality, many network automation projects deliver partial results and require constant re-engineering to satisfy the changing application demands and underlying technologies.
That is where Anuta Networks NCX comes in.
Network Automation Challenges:
- Need comprehensive L2-L7 coverage to avoid islands of automation.
- Complex to automate network infrastructure from multiple vendors each with different CLI, API.
- Need to ensure compliance and secure change management.
- Need to integrate with existing tools.
- Challenging to keep up with new technologies such as Virtual Appliances, VXLAN and Fabric Path.
- Delivers comprehensive L2-L7 service aware network automation.
- Supports industry leading vendors – Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, F5, Fortinet, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Networks, VMware etc.
- Has Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Audit Logs and Approval workflows that ensure security and compliance.
- Has comprehensive REST API and enables integration with existing OSS and BSS.
- Provides on-going support for latest networking technologies accelerates adoption.