End-to-End network automation promises to deliver network services faster and reduce overall expenses. Network automation, when delivered as promised, becomes a key differentiator.
In reality, many network automation projects deliver partial results and require constant re-engineering to satisfy the changing application demands and underlying technologies.
That is where Anuta Networks NCX comes in.
Network Automation Challenges:
- Need comprehensive L2-L7 coverage to avoid islands of automation.
- Complex to automate network infrastructure from multiple vendors each with different CLI, API.
- Need to ensure compliance and secure change management.
- Need to integrate with existing tools.
- Challenging to keep up with new technologies such as Virtual Appliances, VXLAN and Fabric Path.
- Delivers comprehensive L2-L7 service aware network automation.
- Supports industry leading vendors – Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, F5, Fortinet, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Networks, VMware etc.
- Has Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Audit Logs and Approval workflows that ensure security and compliance.
- Has comprehensive REST API and enables integration with existing OSS and BSS.
- Provides on-going support for latest networking technologies accelerates adoption.
Anuta Networks NCX
NCX is an industry leading software solution designed to deliver complete network service orchestration for medium to large enterprise campus, branch, retail, and data center networks by leveraging both physical and virtual devices across multi-vendor network infrastructure. Click to learn more