HP Discover 2013
It is clear that they want to:
• Bring speed and flexibility to their network operations
• Make better use of their existing infrastructure by leveraging multi-tenancy
• Reduce operating expenses through self-service portals such as OpenStack
• Ensure secure separation of tenants and applications for compliance
At the same time, they don’t want to:
• Lose control and visibility of the network infrastructure
• Be forced to Fork-lift upgrade their infrastructure
• Introduce risk to the infrastructure through untested platforms and protocols.
Anuta Networks nCloudX delivers the benefits of SDN for multi-vendor data center networks using existing network virtualization technologies. The nCloudX SDN connector integrates with other industry-leading SDN controllers. This approach avoids fork-lift upgrades while providing a migration path to the newer technologies.
At this event, we demonstrated nCloudX orchestration for HP's switching portfolio.
– Kiran Sirupa, July 18th, 2013.