Evaluate Model-Driven Network Service Orchestration Webinar
Thursday, March 10, 2016 from 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm (GMT+1) France Time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Presenter: Srini Beereddy, Founder and CTO of Anuta Networks
Click to know more
1) Improves customer experience
2) Reduces operating expenses and
3) Accelerates time-to-market for new applications
IT network leaders from enterprise organizations and managed service providers (MSPs) are making targeted investments in enterprise networks to deliver agile network services across multiple network devices.
Anuta Networks and Silicom invite you to an exceptional live webinar led by Anuta Networks’ Founder, CTO, Srini Beereddy. He will describe, how network orchestration solution brings SDN benefits to enterprise data center, campus, and branch networks.
What you will take away
• Anuta Networks Overview
• Trends driving network orchestration interest and adoption
• Usage of network orchestration for security, management and scalability
• Anuta Networks model-driven network service orchestration that is SDN, NFV ready.
Who should attend
• Executives or administrators managing complex network operations in enterprise data center, campus, and branch.
• Anyone interested in network orchestration, network programmability or network automation technologies.